Barracuda Certified Technical Training - BTN300
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Series.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the NextGen Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
- NGF01010 - Introducing the NextGen Firewall
- NGF01015 - On-Premises Deployment
- NGF01020 - Basic Configuration Tasks
- NGF01200 - Firewall Policies
- NGF01207 - Introduction to NextGen Firewall F Features
- NGF01500 - NextGen Control Center
- NGF01300 - Virtual Private Networks
- NGF01333 - Introduction to Traffic Intelligence
- NGF01304 - Introduction to Remote Access
- NGF01320 - Logging, Reporting, Statistics
- NGF01230 - System Maintenance
- NGF01220 - High Availability
- NGF01700 - IPv6 Configuration
Instructor-led classroom or distance learning
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
The training will take place for a group of at least 6 participants.
Datum & Zeit
29. January 2019, 09:00
31. January 2019, 17:00 Uhr
|Event Typ||Product Trainings|
|Kosten||CHF 2400.- to max. CHF 2800.- (price depends on the number of participants)|
|Event Status||Geplante Durchführung|
Host & Location