Comforte was founded in 1998 in order to interconnect business-critical systems securely. Today, more than 500 corporate clients all over the world entrust the operation of their ATM and POS networks to Comforte AG solutions. The technologies of the market leader in data security and native cloud tokenization secure both data in motion as well as data at rest. The Comforte AG data security platform of enables seamless integration into most cloud native systems and traditional core systems alike. Comforte AG offers the following products and solutions:
- Enterprise data protection with SecurDPS Enterprise: SecurDPS Enterprise combines Comforte AG’s patented tokenization algorithm and its trusted, highly scalable and fault-tolerant architecture. Supplemented by a wide range of integration options, SecurDPS Enterprise facilitates rapid implementation of business applications with on-premise, multi-cloud, big-data and data-warehouse components. It does not require any changes to the infrastructure or code. The encryption technology is used even when the data-centric advantages of tokenization are not required. In other words: no matter how much you move, use, leave or lose your data, it is always protected and always private.
- Data compliance: There are two things all privacy legislation has in common: data protection and obligatory reporting of breaches. This makes perfect sense. Even assuming that every single member of your organization is actively committed to data protection, their efforts mean nothing in the event of a breach. Sensitive data can only remain private if it is protected.
- Big-data security: Big-data analytics produce invaluable insights, but each new data stream is a potential attack vector that makes traditional perimeter security superfluous and leaves your organization open to harm. In the past, data security officers and data scientists were forced to strike a compromise between the free use of data and sufficient protection from potential threats. Data-centric security solutions make such compromises unnecessary, allowing you to secure your data and analyze it.
Find out more about Comforte AG:
DataStore and Comforte AG have joined forces to offer:
- An authorized training center with demo equipment
- Proof-of-concept installations
- Consultations and development of managed services
- Architecture and proposal consulting